TSUGAMI: Auto Lathe – B0265-II/266-II/325-II/326-II
Best for mass production of high-precision small components; such as parts for office automation equipment, medical equipment, digital camera, cellular phones, optical communications and automobile parts.
- Machine complex parts using the main and back spindle simultaneously with the Y-axis tool post(B0266-Ⅱ/B0326-Ⅱ).
- Modular tooling using cartridge type live tools (option) for optimum allocation of machining capability.
- Beside the back spindle, additional tool post is attached. Deep hole drilling (up to 100 mm) can be realized. In addition, by adopting optional rotary tool beside the back spindle, the ability of front off-center machining is increased.
- Optional direct-drive rotary guide bushing provides high speed and accurate machining.
- Guide-bush type or guide-bushless type is selectable according to workpieces.
- Pursuing operatability thanks to enriched standard softwares
- Automatic programming system prepared as standard
- Easily and quickly converts from direct-drive guide bushing bar-fed operation to non-guide bushing operation
|Max. machinable dia.||Φ26mm||Φ32mm|
|Main spindle speed||200~10,000min-1||200~8,000min-1|
|Back spindle speed||200~10,000min-1||200~8,000min-1|
|Total number of tools||27/39||31/43||27/39||31/43|
|Rapid traverse rate||32m/min (X1, Y1: 24m/min)|
|Main spindle motor||3.7/5.5kW|
|Width x Depth x Height||2,150×1,280×1,930mm|