TSUGAMI: Machining Center – VA32A
Versatile Machines to cover various components processing at customer’s request. From steel parts (automobile and industrial equipment) to aluminum parts in the home electric appliance, office automation and IT-related industry.
- 1.8 sec. chip to chip time, 48 m/min
- X, Y and Z axes rapid traverse rate
- 1.5 G acceleration for X, Y and Z axes
- Max.spindle speed 20,000 min-1
- Low center of gravity bed and wide column
- Triangle structure for spindle head
- Reducting vibration and thermal displacement in high speed machining
- All maintenance operations are possible at rear side of the machine.
- No space required for both sides.
- Increasing productivity per space by building up a space saving production line layout
- Tool magazine is stored inside the column and separated from cutting area.
- Large tool area is kept and free from chips or coolant adherence on the tools.
|Max. load on table||150kg|
|Tool shank||JIS B 6339-1998 BT30|
|Relation knob||MAS403-1982 P30T-1|
|Width x Depth x Height||1,300x2,270x2,310mm|