TSUGAMI: Machining Center – VA35
Versatile Machines to cover various components processing at customer’s request. From steel parts (automobile and industrial equipment) to aluminum parts in the home electric appliance, office automation and IT-related industry.
- Max. built-in motor spindle speed: 50,000 min-1
- 48m/min X, Y and Z axes rapid traverse rate
- 1.5 G acceleration for X, Y and Z axes
- 20 m/min cutting feedrate
- Efficient machining by high speed spindle and high cutting feedrate reduce the machining time.
- Low center of gravity bed and wide column
- Triangle structure for spindle head
- Reducting vibration and thermal displacement in high speed machining
- All maintenance operations are possible at rear side of the machine.
- No space required for both sides.
- Increasing productivity per space by building up a space saving production line layout
- Tool magazine is stored inside the column and separated from cutting area.
- Large tool area is kept and free from chips or coolant adherence on the tools.
- Two-face constraint system “HSK-E25” holder, high restrain rigidity and excellent repeatability in ATC operation, is adopted.
|Max. load on table||150kg|
|Width x Depth x Height||1,300x2,270x2,420mm|