Gozio Transfer Federico S.R.L. of Brescia, Italy has designed and built high quality rotary transfer machinery since 1959, and is considered one of the premier machine tool builders in Europe. Gozio specializes in trunnion style (horizontal axis) and vertical axis rotary transfer systems capable of up to 5- sided machining operations. In addition, Gozio offers a line of flexible machines suited for lower volume or short run part batches. The Billo and Futura lines offer rapid change over and superior design concepts to address today’s lean manufacturing requirements.
- Units fitted to CNC carriages for the execution of operations along the three axes on complex parts such as triaxial interpolation, contouring, threading controlled by NC.
- Electro-spindles posisionted on CNC carriages to perform high speed during machining operations (up to 40000 rpm)
- CNC controlled recessing heads for machining grooves or recesses (plunge or run machining)
- Revolving heads mounte don our units to carry out multiple operations with various tools in one single operative station.
- CNC Lathe units mounted on the inside or outside of the transfer plate for external machining of the work pieces.
- Can also perform high precise single point turning, contouring, threading, boring and grooving with standard turning inserts controlled by CNC